Download this app to your desktop
Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It’ll help you focus, breathe, stay calm, perform at your best, and get a better night’s rest through the life-changing skills of relaxation, meditation and mindfulness. In just a few minutes a day, you’ll learn how to train your mind and body for a healthier, happier, stress-free life. Need a bit of stress relief during a rough day or guidance on how to sleep well at night? Headspace can help. All you have to do is download this free meditation, mindfulness, and sleep app. Then just sit back, relax, and breathe.
○The Headspace meditation app teaches you how to breathe, meditate, and live mindfully. It’s even been proven to improve focus. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm, and focus. Don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. There’s a free Basics course that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, sleep sounds, and specially-designed sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace was built around the needs of restless sleepers so the screen is darker and the buttons are easy to find. After all, no one wants to look at a bright screen at night. It’s perfect whether you have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up in the middle of the night.
○ Train and calm your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
○ Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax, manage your stress and anxiety, and on different topics like creativity and sleep
○ Add some mindfulness to your day with push notifications that remind you to be present and breathe
○ Sleep sounds to create truly restful nights
: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage different topics and form healthy habits. Learn to breathe during an anxiety attack, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation courses include: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation courses include: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation courses include: Relationships, Self-esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation courses include: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation courses include: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing with Regret, Self-esteem, Grieving
○ Movement and sport meditation courses include: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health meditation courses include: Mindful Eating, Coping with Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping with Cancer
○ Student meditation courses include: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
: Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention and more.
: There are breathing exercises for stressful times, visualization exercises to give you a bit of relief during busy days, and mindfulness exercises to help you relax.
○ Headspace single meditations include exercises on health, happiness, work & performance, and sports
○ These can be guided if you’re new to meditation or unguided if you’re more experienced
○ One-off meditation sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training and communication
○ Plus, six SOS sessions to give you some relief during meltdown moments.
: One-off mindfulness exercises designed to add mindfulness to daily activities.
○ Eyes-open exercises include: Walking, Cooking, Eating, Commuting and more
It needs a license to work fully, I might as well download it from the app store
This app is just amazing!
I am a person who lived with anger issues and just felt upset most of the time. But when I found this app, I started feeling a lot better and was not getting angry as much. I truly appreciate this app and its creator(s). And if your still reading, then get this app. It helped me and I hope it will help you!