Download this app to your desktop
Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It’ll help you focus, breathe, stay calm, perform at your best, and get a better night’s rest through the life-changing skills of relaxation, meditation and mindfulness. In just a few minutes a day, you’ll learn how to train your mind and body for a healthier, happier, stress-free life. Need a bit of stress relief during a rough day or guidance on how to relax and sleep soundly at night? Headspace can help. All you have to do is download this guided meditation, mindfulness, and sleep app for free. Then just sit back, breathe, relax, and sleep.
What this meditation and sleep app does:
○The Headspace meditation app teaches you how to breathe, sleep, meditate, and live mindfully. These guided breathing exercises have even been proven to improve focus. There are mindfulness trainings on everything from managing anxiety, stress relief, breathing, happiness, feeling calm, and finding focus. Don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. There’s a free Basics course that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness training.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find guided meditations for sleep, relaxing music and sounds for sleep, various sleep melodies and music, and specially-designed sleepcasts to relax your mind. Guided sleep meditation was built around the needs of restless sleepers so the screen is darker and the buttons are easy to find. After all, no one wants to look at a bright screen at night. It’s perfect if you have trouble falling asleep, or if you wake up in the middle of the night.
○ Train and calm your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided sleep meditations
○ Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax, and to manage your stress and anxiety
○ Add some mindfulness training to your day with push notifications that remind you to be present and to breathe to relax
○ Sleep sounds and sleep stories that create truly restful nights
What themes the guided meditations cover:
Courses: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage different topics and form healthy habits. Learn to breathe during an anxiety attack, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety relief meditation: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation: Relationships, Self-esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing with Regret, Self-esteem, Grieving
○ Movement & sport meditation: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health meditation: Mindful Eating, Coping with Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping with Cancer
○ Student meditation: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
Guided meditation for Kids: Guided meditation designed for younger meditators, including Sleep for Kids, Wake Up, Calm, and more.
Subscription of Headspace Plus
Subscribe to Headspace Plus and get access to the complete Headspace Library, which has hundreds of guided meditations, mindfulness training and breathing exercises to help you meditate anywhere, anytime.
○ Over 500 themed meditations on specific topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off exercises designed to add more mindfulness to your day
○ Super-short mini meditations you can do anytime. Great for busy schedules.
○ Sleep by Headspace helps ease the mind into a truly restful night’s sleep
It needs a license to work fully, I might as well download it from the app store
This app is just amazing!
I am a person who lived with anger issues and just felt upset most of the time. But when I found this app, I started feeling a lot better and was not getting angry as much. I truly appreciate this app and its creator(s). And if your still reading, then get this app. It helped me and I hope it will help you!